Thursday, August 7, 2008

In the buff

My kiddos have the most sensitive bumses. Bayils is always getting diaper rashes and now so is Ads. Even at two I use sensitive wipes on Bailey's bum. Pampers just started to make 'sensitive' diapers for newborns. I'll be buying up those bad boys in bulk next time. So when the rashes or raised red bumps get really bad the bums get to air dry (it's the best medicine). And I just can't get enough of the bare tooshies!
We run around the couch nude.

We eat breakfast in the buff.

Funny- how she's naked yet I still require her to wear a bib.


We tell mom to 'go away' while nudders.


Nudists don't let their activities hinder them.


They continue to play on the slide as if wearing pants.


Being nude make potty training easier.


Nudder BAM-BAM loves to feel the airy draft between her legs.

Here's to hoping the rash gets better and quick, I think the neighbors are starting to wonder.

5 comments:

  1. That might be my favorite post ever! I hope her bum feels better but until then...live it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet little BUNS!! This is too funny. She looks like a happy girl...in the buff. does she see her mom walk around like that a lot? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a girl after my own heart!! Clothes are the enemy, realy.. i mean wouldnt we all save so much money if we didnt have to wear them? i potty trained lex in the summer letting her run around nakie too!
    p.s. your blog music is soothing, i love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that girl! Bailey and Bennett are peas in pod. You know he loves to be naked. We have a hard time keeping him out of the front yard all nudie!

    ReplyDelete