Addison Paige is
6 months of age!
.JPG)
She is getting so big. I catch myself calling her 'chunk' quite often.
She is now weighing in around 17 pounds!
She loves playing in her
excersaucer. Addie will bounce up and down all day long, with the exception of feedings and naps.
.JPG)
Occasionally, I forget to feed her and she starts mouthing everything. We are talking chair legs, blankets, toys, books, and even her
excersaucer. If it's in her path she will try to eat it.
Yuuummmmm, plastic.
She doesn't know any better, she's a baby (but growing so fast, she is even wearing some 9 month clothing).
Oh, you caught me mom!
She is a mama's girl through and through. She prefers for me to put her to sleep and when she gets upset no one else can calm her down. Then as she is screaming, they put her into my arms and she quiets down immediately. I think it's all about my au natural perfume. (my smell is that good!)
She recently found her feet and cannot stop playing with them.
Sidenote: take a look at 'chunks' thighs. They are like ham-hauks and I love 'em. Addie's thighs are so big that I can't close my hand around them.
Addie tried eating rice cereal a couple of times but didn't really like it. So I put it into her bottle at night and then she gets it down. I've been trying to really fill up her tummy at night so I can get more sleep. Right before she goes down for bed I will nurse her and then give her a bottle of formula with rice cereal in it. The game plan is
the more food she eats, the longer I sleeps.
You will often find her nudders at our house. She has a sensitive bum and loves to air dry her rash. Addison gets lots of tummy time and loves it. She is doing the army crawl all over the place. She combines the crawl with rolling over and this allows her to travel all around the house. Walls are her greatest foe.
.JPG)
Do you think she is teething?
One day, I was blogging and she was playing on the floor, all of the sudden she started to chew on my foot. And let me tell you, she has got a bite. She prefers to chew on your fingers and I've let out a couple of "ouch"es when she has really hunkered down.
.JPG)
Addison is a very happy and easy going baby. She lets Bailey do crazy things to her everyday. Here Bailey made Addie a hat with a blanket and
kleenex. And she is just pleased as punch about it.
I can't believe she has been a part of our family for half a year, but time flies when you are having fun. And that is what she is FUN.
Happy half birthday Ads!
happy 6 months...she's a cutie! :-)
ReplyDeletehappy half-year to addie! she is still such a cutie, and always will be! i can't stop laughing at her chewing on your foot...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe Chewing on the Foot is Priceless! I Love it! thats too funny! She is sooo cute!
ReplyDelete