Friday, August 1, 2008

GO USA ! ! !

I've started another countdown, yet again.
Bear with me, but I'm so excited for the Olympics to start.

I can't wait to watch the women's gymnastics,

and the men's swimming!
And thanks to Tivo, I should be able to watch it all.

3 comments:

  1. I am SO with you!! I love watching the Olympics and have been so excited for them to start. My favorites are the swimming and gymnastics too!! Love them and cant wait!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh is coming on the 6th. Less than a month.

    Watching the Olympics will make the time go faster. Thanks for the reminder Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE the Olympics! Jackson has gotten to stay up late almost every night to watch. We had to practically FORCE him to watch the Opening Ceremonies. Now he asks about it every day.

    ReplyDelete