Sunday, November 25, 2007

Nursery . . . YEAH (for mom)

Bailey is 18 months old (-3 day) and can now attend nursery during church. This is such a relief to me because she is so active. Robert and I would take turns missing church, by standing in the hallway and watch her run around. It was a painless transition for her since I currently teach in the nursery.
Bailey is pointing to all of her friends that she plays with in the hallway during sacrament meeting. Now she gets to play with them at the appropriate time- in nursery.

BAM loves to share toys with the other kids, even if they have no interest in playing with it.

All toys must be given the mouth test before playing with them.

It passed with flying colors, she loves making music.

3 comments:

  1. That first day in nursery is eaither the best or worst for the moms...if they do good, then it's great. If they are screaming their brains out...then it sucks! Looks like she did awesome, it's crazy how you actually can sit through RS and listen. Congrats! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. em-There's Dr. Pugmire (member), West Salem area-People like him. or Dr. West (he has been around for awhile) or Dr. Frank at the clinic-people say he's good too. ler me know if I can get numbers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We Love nursery!!! I remember when the twins finally got to go. It was the best day ever!! Dan and I were not used to having the two OPEN hours, we didn't know what to do. We wanted to go home and take a nap, the twins were someone elses trouble :)
    Way to go Bay!!! and Congrats to the both of you...something out of church again!!

    ReplyDelete