Sunday, November 18, 2007

Lunch with the ECE girls

It was time for our semi-annual lunch date as "teachers". So we got together for some great beef at the Texas Roadhouse restaurant. The sweet potatoes were great and had by all but the company was the best.
Emily Jones and Sydney are still dedicated teachers while Erica has taken the higher road (that is money wise) and manages a country club. It's great to swap stories and keep current with each other.
We greatly missed Trisha, who is great with child and couldn't make our date. Honorable mention goes to Suzi and Annie who both moved to Arizona. I can't wait in 5 years we will have our first vacation gathering. Lets start making plans now so it actually happens. Go Teachers!

3 comments:

  1. So fun. I saw Sydney at a district meeting and she told me you all get together. I am so glad. Everyone still looks the same! I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH MAN- I hate missing the party!! I can't wait for the trip- I will hold everyone to that. Every one looks darling! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily! I found your blog through Suzi's. You all look wonderful!! It's fun to see some of th ECE girls. Do you know Erica's e-mail? I have been wanting to get a hold of her. Your family is so cute. I didn't know you were having another baby. I hope all is well. Good luck on your move.

    ReplyDelete