Sunday, November 7, 2010

Utah road trip

On November 5th Lauren and Preston got married in the Salt Lake Temple.
Kerry, Amy, Debs and I were due for a road trip so we headed east and to participate in the festivities.
The sealing was beautiful, and was initiated by Elder Oaks.

High School buddies- Me, Christy, & Kerry

Us w/the bride- Kerry, Lauren & Me. We were roomate in College

Kizzy being silly during the photo shoot.

When Lolly busted the seam on her wedding dress sleve.

The reception was great too.
Reuniting with fourth roomate- Lindsey.

And who is that behind Kerry?

Kerry, Elder Oaks, & Lindsey.

All four roomies- Lindsey, Kerry, Lauren, & Me.

 The next day I was able to see Brent (baby brother) in a dance competition.

They got first place.
That night I took him and his girlfriend Kim (not pictured) out to dinner.

The rest of the trip was spent shopping and eating rad food like Cafe Rio!

The only bad part of the trip was that we had to leave early to avoid a huge storm. Thus, we didn't get to do all we wanted but accomplished a lot. Like I got 3 12-packs of Dr. Pepper Caffine Free!!!!
I had a great time with the Johnson girls and can't wait for our next road trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment