We went to the Oregon Zoo and man was it crowded. I guess since we have a membership and go pretty often I always draw memories from our previous visit, but it was crazy this time. So many zoo camps, preschool trips, and summer in general made this day overly crowded. But lucky for us a lot of the animals were out and about.
We paid the extra money to go see the Dinosaur exhibit and it was nice but not worth it for my kids. If I had a boy that was crazy for dinosaurs it would've been fabulous. The girls had fun regardless, but didn't like the dinosaurs that spit water at you.
Dinosaurs say "Rrrawwwwwrr!"
Ice cream was a big hit during the trip. Of course Addie was overly excited and started swinging her cone back and forth and all of the ice cream fell onto the ground. So like a true mother I scoopped up the ice cream that didn't touch the ground and put it back on her cone!
This is pretty much how she always eats cheetos. By the fist full and with pure determination.
No comments:
Post a Comment