The first couple of nights Addie would beg to sleep on the top bunk. But now she prefers the bottom bunk because she can swing on the rafters that support baileys top bunk bed.
Welcome to our BLOG. In case you don't know, Robert and I went on our first date when I turned 16. Years later, we got married in the Portland Temple. Then we moved to Utah, graduated colleges, moved back to Oregon, had four beautiful girls, and are living the dream. Now Robert is attending Law School plus getting his MBA and I'm a stay at home mom with little job on the side. We are very blessed!
Way cute bunk beds! Though I hope they are strong if Addie is swinging like a monkey on them.
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous!! I want bunk beds for Chase's room...think of all the extra space!! Did you build or buy??
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I loved my bunk bed growing up.
ReplyDeleteYay I found your blog! Love the family pics..adorable! You guys are rocking the running! Good luck with Hood to Coast!
ReplyDelete