Do you cut it yourself? How brave. I think it is about time for Ella to get another cut, but I'll have to pay someone else to do it because it is way too scary for me.
Welcome to our BLOG. In case you don't know, Robert and I went on our first date when I turned 16. Years later, we got married in the Portland Temple. Then we moved to Utah, graduated colleges, moved back to Oregon, had four beautiful girls, and are living the dream. Now Robert is attending Law School plus getting his MBA and I'm a stay at home mom with little job on the side. We are very blessed!
Do you cut it yourself? How brave. I think it is about time for Ella to get another cut, but I'll have to pay someone else to do it because it is way too scary for me.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with Hood to Coast this weekend!!!