At the end of June I was able to take weekend trip to Utah by myself to visit my girlfriends. Five years ago we all graduated from BYU with Early Childhood Education degrees and it was time for a reunion. There are actually 7 of us that are still in close contact but Suzi and Annie couldn't make it to Utah for the gathering.
The first night we all met up at Cheesecake Factory for dinner. We ate, talked, cried a little, and had a great time catching up. We all got cheesecake for dessert and passed them around so we each could get a taste. The best flavor was Erica's peanut butter cup cheesecake.
Erica, Emily J., Trica, Emily M., & Sydney
Out of the five of us pictures, one is still teaching.
The next day Sydney and I had a girls day. We went out to breakfast, got massages, shopping and thai take-out for dinner. In the evening Erica came over to Sydney's house with her cute baby boy- Wyatt.
Baby Wyatt got a lot of loves from us girls.
We ate all the thai food and then headed to the basement to hang out. Emily J. came over and we stayed up passed midnight just talking (and that's late for most of us).
We got 6 cupcakes from The sweet tooth fairy in Provo.
We cut the cupcakes into fourths so we all could get a taste. The best in this group was the Dulce de leche.
Syd just hanging out eating all the kettle corn.
Emily J. tells very entertaining stories, including ones about her first grader student wiping poop under his desk- sick!
Erica was glad to share baby Wyatt so we could all reach our baby quota.
It was a great weekend full of good food and great friends. I need to give a big thanks to Sydney for letting me stay at her house, to Robert for watching our girls while I was gone, and to Gustavo for watching Ella (Syds daughter) while we did our girl stuff.
The next reunion is scheduled for 2015 in Arizona.



Glad to see all you are still doing well! Wish I would have known you were in town! Would have loved to have seen you. Let me know the next time you get together!
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun spending time with you. I'm really glad you captured a picture of me eating since that was pretty much all I did for the entire weekend! Looking forward to 2015.
ReplyDelete