Thursday, May 15, 2008

Three Months

ADDISON PAIGE
is 3 months of age!
Time is flying and we are having fun (can't you tell)!
I'm having fun too, because Addison sleeps for 7 hours at night. Then falls back asleep for a couple more hours, so nice.

Ads is very smiley and interactive.

She loves to talk and she'll jabber with anyone.

She could watch Bailey all day long if she didn't have to nap or eat. And it doesn't matter when she last ate, every time she eats, she makes sounds like she is STARVING.


Addie is a very strong baby.
Addie likes to practice standing and doing squats.
Her neck is very strong and it has to be when Bailey starts pushing down on her head.

Here are some pictures of me with my girls on mothers day weekend.


Gotta love those cheeks (hers, not mine)!


Happy 3 month Birthday Ads!

We love you babe!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting Emily! I seem to remember you...don't we have the same birthday or something? I subscribe (and sometimes lurk) on your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we think your girls are so cute. kat's jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a yummy yummy YUMMY baby. Did I tell you she is yummie? Because she is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily-
    It's Julie Lathen Brooksby... I am not a blogger, but I am stocking all Mormons for Piper and the Oly reunion! Please email me your email address and any other Mormon's from our class! I hope you can come to the reunion. Your girls are to die for.
    jlathen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete