Tuesday, May 20, 2008

S-T-O-P

STOP!


is what I said when I walked into the room today and saw Addison doing this . . .

she's ROLLING OVER!
at 3 months & 1 week old.
She is so strong, just like her sister.

I thought it might just be a fluke. NOPE, I put her on her back and she rolled over again, and again, and again. Yeah, she rolled over 4 times with no assistance at all. Then she started to scream because she was really tired from all that work and she wanted to go to sleep.

I'm a proud mom, but believe me this is not what I wanted. Bailey was a mover and a shaker as a baby and still is. I was hoping Addie would be a little less active but it's not looking like it. Bailey rolled over at 4 months and 1 week old. So Ads has her big sister beat by a whole month.

I'm totally screwed.

Check out the slide show below to see Addie's new trick in action.

2 comments:

  1. are you kidding me??? already? that is so crazy. she is a doll! i got your message and i was out of town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big girl! She is so adorable! :) By the way yes that is Mindy (Thomas') girls! She is Mindy Thalman now and we get together a lot with all the kids...they are great girls! :)

    ReplyDelete