Monday, February 11, 2008

So what do you do . . .

When your 40 weeks pregnant and not going into labor???
I've got everything ready and packed so Bailey and I are getting in a lot of quality time.

Today she got her first ponytail. I didn't realize she had so much hair.


She looks too cute like this.


We also spent time enjoying the sunshine and playing in the puddles.

Technically Bailey came on her due date, so maybe this one will too. That means tomorrow, the 12th. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about it...try caster oil!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i keep checking to see...but nothing. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry no baby:( it will happen soon though.
    That picture of Bailey looking at her reflection should be sent into the statesmen journal. It's free and super easy and then she would be in the paper. Just look it up online I did one of Paige and it got right in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete