GIRL ! ! !
February 15, 2008 @ 5:06 PM
7 lb. 12 oz. 20 inches
Mom and Dad are very excited to have another daughter.
Big sister Bailey is very curious and adapting to having a new family member around.More pictures and details to come, after some well deserved sleep.


A girl!! wow! That is so exciting! She is darling and I love the name. Way to go! Can't wait to see more pictures! Hope you are all doing well and recovering quickly!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! CONGRATULATIONS! ANOTHER LITTLE GIRL-HOW FUN! WHO'D HAVE THUNK IT...EMILY-WITH NO SISTERS, NOW HAS 2 LITTLE GIRLIES, THAT'S SO AWESOME! :-) SHE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL AND YOU LOOK AMAZING-IS THAT PIC RIGHT AFTER YOU GAVE BIRTH??? NO FAIR! I AM SO EXCITED TO HAVE 2 GIRLS TOO...AND I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! BAILEY MUST BE SO PROUD! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE PICTURES!
ReplyDeleteYeah to you all! A girl! They will be the best of friends. Congrats! I can't wait to see more pictures, try and get some sleep and enjoy all the little moments!
ReplyDeleteI love the name! She is so cute. I hope all went well and can't wait to hear about all the new adventures!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Addison and my little Ethan are exactly 1 year apart. We celebrated Ethan's 1st birthday on Feb. 15th! I started labor on Valentine's Day, though, last year. I hope all is going well.
ReplyDeletecongratulations! I hope everything went well- you look great and she's a cutie
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I can't believe that you guys are a family of 4, two girls and so blessed! It is so great to see all the updates of your fam. Take care, get some sleep, and enjoy that little baby :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Emily and Robert, little Addison is darling. And I am sure big sister Bailely will have a blast with her.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the newest addition to your growing family. YOU look GREAT! Addison is a very cute name. Bailey will have a blast with her little sister. Best of luck and get some rest.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I guess it's about time, right. I kept lurking, waiting to see if you'd had the little cutie, and finally, at long last, another beautiful little Montgomery! And a beautiful name to match!
ReplyDeleteOh yea! I was gone all last week and just couldnt wait to see the new pics! Congrats to you all on your new baby girl Addison...I just love that name! She is adorable! What a blessing! :)
ReplyDelete