.jpg)
*************************************
Here are some snap-shots of our little BEAR. I made Bailey's outfit out of fleece and fabri-tacky. I just made a couple of key pieces and then safety-pinned them to her sweatsuit. I spent about five dollars in fabric. A good investment since she's only going to wear it for a couple of minutes.
************************************
Pumpkin eating, she just had to try it.

She looks adorable in her bear costume! Did you and Robert dress up?
ReplyDeleteHey guys I was surprised to see you found our blog. I didn't even know you were in Utah still, I just figured everyone I knew from Oregon was still there. Anyway, hope all is well and keep in touch.
ReplyDeleteThis isn't Jenny it's Mike, just thought I would clarify.
ReplyDeleteVery creative and cute! She's a doll. How old is Bailey now?
ReplyDeleteDaisha
I am so excited that you found me in blog world and I had no idea you were prego! When are you coming to Oregon? David and I can't wait to start hanging out--be sure to bring Brent with you!
ReplyDeleteCome on...Could Bailey be any cuter???? Cause I really don't think so, She's Adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteCome on...Could Bailey be any cuter???? Cause I really don't think so, She's Adorable!!!!
ReplyDelete