Friday, October 19, 2007

23 down . . .

This picture is for you Oregonians that can't see the baby bump in action. Everything is going great, I get a nap in every now and again. But I shouldn't be allowed to watch the Food Network channel. I don't have cravings but somehow I end up making whatever I see made on that channel. Like right now, I just made fudge because I saw Paula Deen make it yesterday. Seriously, turn that channel off.

3 comments:

  1. EMMY!!! You are so CUTE! I am so glad that you commented! I have been thinking about you a lot and wondering what you two were up to! I didn't even know you were expecting again. I love that you aren't finding out...I tried to convince Brian to let us not find out, but I buckled :) So you are moving back here??? where? I am so excited! your little bailey is absolutely a doll...definetly a good combo of you and robert! I added you to my blogger friends so now I can check up on you everyday! :-) love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why aren't you finding out what you are having? Come on girl, the suspense is killing me! Yay! You finally conceeded to creating "the blog". I love that you have a counter for when you move back to Oregon. What are your plans when you move home? Any baby names? You are too cute with the baby bump. Maybe David and I will have to figure out this whole baby thing soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hemily,
    I didn't know you were expecting. Hooray. Geez, I better catch up one of these days with my own munchkins.
    Love your blog. You and the family look great. I need to come up and give you a massage soon!!

    ReplyDelete