Thursday, July 26, 2012

TRUE LOVE

On Tuesday July 24th we were blessed with another daughter
and it's been true love ever since.
We are . . .
snuggling
smelling
feeding
loving
wiping
feeding
dressing
pampering
cleaning
feeding
burping
feeding
swaddling
caressing
feeding
and nursing
 our sweet girl.

We are working on a name and the birth story (hypno/ water birth) will be coming shortly.
In the meantime I'll be busy feeding this little lady, she's a nursing machine!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to hear what name you decide. Enjoy your darling baby. I hope you can get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another girl, how precious!!! I just told Jeremy we shouldn't have a 3rd because it's just going to be another girl and we'll have enough drama with the 2 we have now. But babies are precious, enjoy her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I want to hear all about it! Hope the big girls are loving having a baby sister.

    ReplyDelete