it can't be July already!
I'm not ready and there is still so much to do before baby #3 arrives!
Let's get the baby pool off my to-do list!
The countdown for Baby#3 has begun and now that July is here it's even more real. The baby will be born
THIS MONTH!
Just like the last two pregnancies we are doing a baby pool to see who's the most in-tune with the baby. The winner will receive a 1 pound box of See's chocolates for "SEE-ing things correctly".
Here is some brief info on our previous babies so you can guess more accurately.
Baby #1 (also known as Bailey): Girl
Born: on her due date
Size: 8lb5oz, 21.5inches
Baby #2 (also known as Addie): Girl
Born: induced 3 days after her due date
Size: 7lb12oz 20inches
Baby #3 is due to arrive on July 23rd.
Robert thinks I'm carrying the baby differently (out in front) and old women in the grocery store almost always guess a boy. Everything seems the same to me, but then again it's been 4 years since I've been pregnant. I will continue to believe it's a girl until I see a penis. Click on the box below, enter the game name (Montgomery3) and good luck!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment