Friday, March 9, 2012

Good Day!

Today is Robert's Birthday!
I just wanted to say how happy I am to have him as my husband and how proud I am of all that he has accomplished. He is a great father to our children and my best friend. I'm lucky to have celebrated many a birthdays with him and there is nothing better than seeing your unborn child on the big screen to celebrate. 

We went to the doctors today and got to see the little one moving around. 
He/She is happy and healthy. Just like our last two pregnancies we opted to go the old fashioned way and not find out the gender. But we should know by the end of July!

Open mouth 3D rendering!

So excited to have a little one in the house again, I just can't wait. But we've got a lot to do in the coming months so it's better if this little one stays put!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations & happy birthday Robert :)

    ReplyDelete