Yay! Congratulations! I was wondering if your kid plan (2 close together, big space, 2 close together) was still in effect. I think we've adopted that plan and every time someone asks when our next is coming along I think of you. :) Hope you're feeling good!!!
Welcome to our BLOG. In case you don't know, Robert and I went on our first date when I turned 16. Years later, we got married in the Portland Temple. Then we moved to Utah, graduated colleges, moved back to Oregon, had four beautiful girls, and are living the dream. Now Robert is attending Law School plus getting his MBA and I'm a stay at home mom with little job on the side. We are very blessed!
Yay! Congratulations! I was wondering if your kid plan (2 close together, big space, 2 close together) was still in effect. I think we've adopted that plan and every time someone asks when our next is coming along I think of you. :) Hope you're feeling good!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is sooo exciting! Both girls will be great Big Sisters!
ReplyDeleteThat is such exciting news. Are you going to find out the gender this time? I'm guessing not, but I'm still curious ;)
ReplyDelete