Monday, April 12, 2010

Heard

While eating breakfast Bays had a concern . . .
Bailey: "Daddy?"
Robert: "Yeah . . . "
Bailey: "Addie is trying to take my cereal . . . but I'm still using it!"

While eating muffins at their little table . . .
Bailey: "Addie don't call me Sweetie"
Addie: "You a sweetie"
B: "No I'm Bailey or BamBam"
A: "Oh"

10 seconds later . . .

A: "We go park"
B: "No, Addie we are not going to the park"
A: "We go car"
B: "No, we're not going in the car"
A: "We go outside"
B: "No, Addie we are not going anywhere. Not to the park, not the car, not outside, not to Caden's, not to Grandmas . . . "
A: "CADENS HOUSE!!!"
B: "Sigh"

Addie was carring around a picture of Baby Bailey and Grandma. She walked up to Bailey and
Addie: "Look, me and grandma"
Bailey: "Addie, that is me and grandma"
A: "It's me!"
B: "Addie, once I was a baby and grandma was carrying me in the picture. You were still with Jesus."

3 comments:

  1. So adorable! I can't wait for those conversations when Ava gets her sibling (and the child can speak).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so sweet. I'm sure the girls will absolutely love reading those conversations in a few years. What is up with this summer? Have you heard from anyone. I'm still ALL IN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These comments are so precious. What darling girls!

    ReplyDelete