Thursday, April 22, 2010

Childhood home

My house is up for sale . . . again.
This is my childhood home (current picture), a lot of changes have been made since my parents sold it but it still feels like my home. I think of it as "mine" since it's the only house I knew from birth to 18. Throughout those 18 years I lived in 4 of the 6 bedrooms, had several sleepovers/campouts, and remeber playing barbie for hours in the crawlspace. Robert picked me up for my first date in a limo at this house. Most of our "dance" pictures were taken in the livingroom. He even proposed to me at this house. There are so many good memeories that I have of this house and if you grew up with me or one of my brothers I'm sure you feel the same way.
And if I had $850,00 I buy it back in a heart beat. So I could make more memories there.
My birthday is coming up pretty soon and if you are feeling generous, I think I know what you can get me!

4 comments:

  1. I love that house! I need to get me one, but you're right the price is a bit high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl~
    I haven't stopped by your blog for awhile.....I thought I had you linked, but I guess not.
    So fun to catch up! Nice job on your run and your new family pic is super cute!
    Hope life is treating you good and if I was a REALLY good friend, I'd buy you the house for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! beautiful house. too bad they sold it. we need to catch up sometime. hope roberts business is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that house is for sale. When I saw the picture it took me back to years ago. When you mentioned the crawl space I knew EXACTLY what you were talking about. Wow. What memories! Thanks for making me smile today!

    ReplyDelete