Thursday, October 22, 2009

"PEE-PEE"

At 20 months and 7 days Addie had her first "pee-pee in the potty". We were very proud of her great accomplishment.



She was very proud and excited for the candy that followed.


By no means are we potty training. This just happened and I wanted to document it. Life is too crazy for the real training to begin, but hopefully it will happen soon.

And now Robert and I are off for the weekend to celebrate 8 years of marriage. I love ya babe!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Ava has pooped in the potty about 4 times, but never any pee. Today I was bribbing w/ candy, so she sat there for awhile but nothing came. Congrats on 8 years, enjoy your weekend alone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's incredible!! Maybe incredibly scary, but incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the only people that understand the excitement of potty training are those who have changed a gazillion diapers in their short lives. Yipee for pee. Happy Anniversary too!

    ReplyDelete