That is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. I have said it many times on my blog, but there is just something incredibly peaceful about sleeping children. Little girls with their daddy's just melt my heart.
Welcome to our BLOG. In case you don't know, Robert and I went on our first date when I turned 16. Years later, we got married in the Portland Temple. Then we moved to Utah, graduated colleges, moved back to Oregon, had four beautiful girls, and are living the dream. Now Robert is attending Law School plus getting his MBA and I'm a stay at home mom with little job on the side. We are very blessed!
Which is which? Adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. I have said it many times on my blog, but there is just something incredibly peaceful about sleeping children. Little girls with their daddy's just melt my heart.
ReplyDelete