Wednesday, December 19, 2007

House Hunters

The hunt for a place to live has begun and it is a taxing experience. I started my search by looking all over Salem and even Keizer. I quickly figured out which neighborhoods to avoid and which were suitable for my little family. I've been out searching with Kerry, Sharon (my mother), Bailey, and now Robert (he got into town yesterday). Everyone has their opinions and if there was a camera following us around it would be just like house hunters.

It's been a long process but I've got three top contenders here in South Salem to show Rob. But if the price is too much we will focus our search more towards Keizer and the lower prices.

I thought with Robert getting into town the search would be much easier but he wants to see every house and is even considering moving to Turner or West Salem. So really my search has expanded greatly. I have to remind him that with baby #2 my life will become very hectic and I want to be able to run errands quickly. Living in Turner would not allow me to do such.

I'm hoping to conclude the search before Christmas. But with so many opinions it could take a little longer. Oh, and even if we find a great house the landlord may not want to rent to us, but could choose another applicant. Lucky us.




These are just a couple of houses that we are looking at.

2 comments: