Sunday, December 9, 2007

Goodbye Utah . . .

My last night in Utah I was given the gift of snowfall. As I packed my bags for the airplane I opened the curtains and listened to Christmas music. It was very enjoyable. I will miss the snow but that's about it.

Here is our dinning room before the packing begun.

The dinning room a month later.


Here is the pile of moving boxes in the master bedroom.

Here are Bailey's boxes and they go right up to the ceiling. Most of her boxes are just old clothes that don't fit but it's still a lot of boxes.

BAM has been a big help during the packing process. For a child that rarely used her baby swing she seems very attached to it . . . once it's being packed. I tried to pack 3-5 boxes a day and Bailey loved all the TV she got to watch as I did so.

While I deep clean the kitchen Bailey takes advantage of the cabinets being open and plays with all the pots, pans, and their lids.

******************************

We are very excited to be moving home to Oregon. Robert will be driving a Uhaul truck to Oregon on the 18th and hopefully I'll have found a place to live by then. Utah gave us great memories but Oregon will be our home.


4 comments:

  1. I hope all goes well with your transition. I'm sure it will be nice to be home for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to your new adventure! It will be nice to be back at home for the holidays and bailey will enjoy being near her grandparents. Utah will miss you guys! Travel safey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH...come home! I do miss all that snow though, well only about the first 3 days of it, after that it gets all nasty! good luck finding a place to live! travel safely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, This is Jenny (Greenfield) Sorenson.I saw your blog from Christy's site. I just wanted to say hi and your growing family is so cute. Here is our blog if your interested.
    sorensonshome.blogspot.com
    Hope all is well and have a Merry Christmas
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete