The countdown has begun for Montgomery Baby#4, reluctantly because I have still have so much to do. But it has begun with 30+ days to go. Just like the last three times we are doing a baby pool to see who's the most in-tune with the baby (for baby#1 it was Mark Friess). The winner will receive a 1 pound box of See's chocolates for "SEE-ing things correctly". Here is some brief info on our previous babies so you can guess more accurately.
Baby #1 (also known as Bailey): Girl
Born: on her due date
Born: on her due date
Size: 8lb5oz, 21.5inches
Baby #2 (also known as Addie): Girl
Born: induced 3 days after her due date
Size: 7lb12oz 20inches
Born: induced 3 days after her due date
Size: 7lb12oz 20inches
Baby #3 (also known as Camryn): Girl
Born: 1 day past her due date
Size: 8lb3oz 20.5inches
Facts about this pregnancy, overall I feel the same as the rest. I am more "hairy" this go round when with the past pregnancies I enjoyed plucking my eyebrows less. And I've been told by multiple sources that I am "carrying low". My original due date was 4/23 but after the ultrasound the midwife adjusted it to 5/5. Yet sometimes I measure back to the April due date and then my body will flip back to the May due date at the next appointment. I will continue to believe it's a girl until I see a penis. Click on the link below, enter the game name and good luck!!!
http://www.expectnet.com/game. php
Game Name: Montgomery4
http://www.expectnet.com/game.
Game Name: Montgomery4
Press: Enter a guess


No comments:
Post a Comment