Friday, June 28, 2013

March via INSTAGRAM

Date night, gotta get dessert! Is there another place besides the konditorei in this town?

So much fun, we've got mardi gras masks, moms old dresses, and stuffed animals. But best of all is a horse back ride from Uncle Brent!!!!

Bunko pajama party!!!! I was lucky enough to be a substitute!!!! I love these ladies, especially my mama!

Due to the plague that struck my household I haven't been to spin class in over three weeks. I'm not here to burn calories, I need to get my gluteus maximus, medius, and minimus used to riding on the bike seat again!
#IWillBeSoreTomorrow
#AndTheNextDay

Apparently fruit leathers bring out the animalistic characteristics in my children. 
#ClawedThruTheBox
#CouldNotWait
#SummerStrawberryIsTheBest

Out with the birthday boy for some Spanish Tapas, at one of Salem's fine dining establishments. Great company (no kids), wish I could say the same for the food. 
#LoveMyManToPieces
#PortlandHasRuinedUs
#TheOliveOilWasGood
#FoodSnobsForever

5 years old and she's already planning 'matching hairstyles' with her bestie!!!
#TooCute

Onion found in the back of the pantry.
#ThinkICanUseItForDiner
 #KindOfPretty

Lunch date with this handsome guy!
#BestDaddy 
#NeededAStudyBreak

Take bite. Head tilt. Rest head. Smile. Repeat.
 #ItIsACamrynThing
#BestSmileEVER

She made a fort all by herself. Complete with 2 guards and the shoes she'll need for the rest of the day!
#CompleteClothesHorse
#WearsHeelsToCostco

My new ankle bracelet.

At Bid for Justice with my law student husband. Too bad law student are poor and don't have any money to bid on the auction. All the better for the professors!!!!

Teething much??? In a 10 minute time frame she chewed on my shoe, dining chair, table leg, and a tube of desitin. And don't even get me started on the drool! 
#GonnaLookLikeAVampireSoon

Getting some love from her auntie!!!@slebar21


Practicing her slobber kisses with the cute baby in the mirror.

Shopping in between the rain showers.


Rocking her to sleep is one of my favorite things to do. 
#EyelashShadows

Finally getting the time to paint the crib white. It's been primed for over 8 months but then baby came and projects stopped. Gonna feel so good to get this off my to do list.
#HoneyBrownIsGross
#NoMoreMosesBasket
#NoMoreBassinet 
#NoMorePackNPlay

Fighting the crowds and shopping at winco on a Saturday for groceries- BOOO! Loading up on food so you can go to the beach for spring break - YEAH!!!!! 
#GlassHalfFull

Eight months old and she's taken up waving as her main focus of study.

Love hearing about the hidden fishing holes as Robert drives us to the beach.
#CouldListenToHisStoriesAllDayLong
#LoveBeingWithHim 
#SpringBreak



Swimming with the sharks! No lions, no tigers, no bears but still OH MY!

At first I thought she had spit up on her face, then I saw the crib . . . the newly painted crib! 
#BabyBeaver
#DidYouEatPaintChipsAsAKid

Yo Gabba Gabba PaRRRtay!!!!

Over 1,000 Easter eggs to find. This ward does it right!

Our Easter beauties! 
#VeryBlessed
#SistersRock

1 comment:

  1. Camryn looks like an exact cross between Bailey and Addie! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete