Monday, June 11, 2012

My birthday weekend

We headed off to the property for my birthday weekend. We are trying to get over to Central Oregon as much as we can before Baby #3 arrives. Robert and I went to the Property last year for my birthday and wanted to go again. But this time we took our friends The Cinquini's. 

Again, it was a bit chilly for June but we still enjoyed ourselves. 

Robert spent a good chunk of time teaching the girls how to throw and play frisbee. 

Addie always threw the disk with the wrong arm. 

Bailey was a pro and loved it. Check out that posture!

We loved the sun and playing outside. 

Robert taught Tom how to play cribage

Corbin tried to gouge out his dad's eyes. 

Bailey and Addie had a blast playing with Corbin all weekend. 

We broke out the otter-pops. 

And colorful tongues. 

Tom taught the girls how to make hobo foil dinners. 

I had a quick photo shoot with Corbin because he's so adorable. 

We dealt with splinters. 

And we roasted marshmallows on the grill because we didn't want to smell like campfire to enjoy smores. 

The Montgomery's 
and my great pregnancy face!

Janell was there too but somehow I didn't get a great picture of her. I do have a picture of her that Addie took but I want to remain friends with Janell so it won't be published here. 
We had a blast and I was so grateful to be there for my birthday and for the Cinquini's to join us. I hope we can make it to the Property one more time before baby comes but it's doubtful because we have a lot on our to-do list.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for valuing our friendship and letting my son and husband represent our family in photos. :) janell
    P.S. it was a fantastic weekend!!

    ReplyDelete