Saturday, October 15, 2011

Silent Ninja

Addie never stays in bed once we put her down. She is really quiet as she wanders around upstairs, playing in the bathroom, gathering animals from her closet and such. The other night I went to check on her to see if she was done with her charades and this is how I found her- 
The girl is a shoe freak.
Strange thing is, I didn't take the shoes off. 

Two hours later I did a final check on the girls before I called it a night and Addie wasn't in her bed. She wasn't crammed in the corner of her bed or on the floor and she wasn't snuggling with Bailey. So my search expanded, onto the bathroom and I found her like this-
She must have been so tired. 
Too tired to crawl into bed
Too tired to walk back to her room
Too tired to pull up her pants
and
Too tired to wipe herself

I took care of all the above and I then I went above and beyond and I took off her shoes.

4 comments:

  1. That is hilarious. I am so glad that you got pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a classic moment. :) These make parenting so entertaining. :) Such fun cute girls you have.

    ReplyDelete