Monday, February 1, 2010

Potty Training . . . again!

I can't believe I'm potty training another child. Seriously, I feel like I just did this with Bailey, my how time flies. Addie will be two years old in a couple of weeks and now that our lives are resembling something normal it's time to get her out of diapers. So for the next three days it'll be her and I together trying to get her on the program and on the potty. When I trained Bailey she was 28 months old, but I think Addie is ready. Any prayers on Addie's (and my) behalf would be greatly appreciated. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. You CRAZY woman! But best of luck to the 2 of you. Ava is 27 months now, and I'm so not ready to push it. Lately though she has gone a couple times because we have some jelly beans to bribe her with. Can't wait to here the saga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So my question is...how do you talk your kids into going in a public place??? Chase will tell us while we're out that he has to go, but will refuse to use a toilet unless it's a familiar one. So he holds it for as long as necessary. I don't know what to do...

    ReplyDelete