Friday, August 28, 2009

Run, Run, as fast as you can . . .

you can't catch me I'm running Hood to Coast.
So Today is the day. Say a little prayer for me, my team, and our muscles.
I'll be running at 4 pm, 2 am, and 11 am.
So when you are sleeping in your cozy bed tonight and you have to get up to pee. Look at the clock and that is probably when I'll be running. You can think to yourself "oh, poor Emily, she is running in the dark right now, it's probably cold too, all by herself. I hope she is alright". But don't worry I will be.
I've trained a good amount and really I think it's going to be a fun weekend hanging out with my brothers, Dad, cousins, Danielle and friends. I'll try to report when I get back. But you know me, I'm super busy right now. And to add to the busy-ness, we might be moving again!
(How's that for a tease!)

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! You are so brave! (Maybe moving again? I hope not out of the ward.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope you aren't moving again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! This is such a huge accomplishment! You better not being moving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so motivating! I actually want to go walk around the block in honor of your great accomplishment! I hope you had a good run...and I hope you are not really MOVING moving!

    ReplyDelete