Monday, July 13, 2009

Don't excpet much . . .

We finally got to move on Thursday. It took 5 hours to move 2 blocks down the street. I am currently unpacking and packing. I'm frantically unpacking boxes and finding a new home for every object we own and I'm packing suitcases and camping gear for our family reunion this weekend. Plus, I'm managing this new building which means moving in new tenets, showing apartments, and constant conferences with the property manager about the buildings progress. Oh, and Robert left today to do some river rafting with the young men in our ward. I'm a bit overwhelmed to say the least and really looking forward to relaxing this weekend.
I need to give a big shout out to everyone who helped out with this move. Especially my sister-in-laws for watching the girls so much. I really appreciate all that you guys do. You are the best.
And my computer isn't hooked up so I won't be posting things until the technology is up running and life has settled down. Hope you all are well.

2 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK! I hope you have an incredibly relaxing weekend- you definitely deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--hope things calm down for you soon and that your building fills up fast!

    ReplyDelete